Monday, November 28, 2016

Vicissitudes Example Sentences

Definition:

1 : the quality or state of being changeable
2 a : a favorable or unfavorable event or situation that occurs by chance : a fluctuation of state or condition
b : a difficulty or hardship usually beyond one's control
: a change of circumstances or fortune, typically one that is unwelcome or unpleasant.


The vicissitudes of life strike us all.

A business run by moral agents will not be able to survive the vicissitudes of the marketplace.

The professional writer has to undergo many sad vicissitudes.

He set out the various vicissitudes in addressing the contract.

He had the ability to change with the times and to share the vicissitudes of opinion.

The parental vicissitude I currently have is trying to pay child support for six children.

My vicissitude in college was tackling seven classes and a job.

Though he had many vicissitudes in life, nothing would stop him from becoming an entrepreneur.

Some say that we must go through the vicissitudes in life to become a stronger person.

I love my annoying little brother, but we do have our vicissitudes.

Americans will have their financial vicissitudes in a recession.

Dealing with traffic is a vicissitude of city life.

Against all physical vicissitudes, he still won first place in the 5K run.

One vicissitude of owning a cat is that they shed hair everywhere.

Her vicissitudes in life made it a challenge to finish high school.

I have experienced many vicissitudes in my life, but managed to overcome the difficulties with my positive attitude

I did not know where I was and where was I heading for; my road was engulfed with the darkness of sorrows and vicissitudes.

I could not help reflecting on the strange vicissitudes of human life, and death, which levelled all distinctions between men of high and low degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment