Friday, January 10, 2014

Enmity Sample Sentences

There's a long history of enmity between them.


His comments earned him the enmity of his coworkers.


Within one week, he'd incurred the total enmity of the entire lighting crew.


I said it to satisfy your mind that I had no enmity of feeling toward the lady, on my side.


There is no personal enmity between the two groups.


It's that sort of behavior that has earned them such enmity.


International observers say continued enmity between the countries amounts to a grudge match.


There was no enmity among us.


They were mortal enemies, an enmity that spilled over decades later.


There is no enmity among scientists when a well-established theory is overturned in favor of a better one.


The exercise was excruciating, given the enmity and distrust that existed between the opposing sides.


The enmity between two families are so deep rooted, country has become hostage to them.


To begin with, enmity between the two parties has not been growing simplistically and steadily.


Those who deem the meeting a failure are ignorant of the deep-seated enmity between the two parties.


From personal experience, he developed an implacable enmity toward totalitarian regimes.


The testimony was emotional, and the parties hold much enmity against the other.


Because of the enmity that exists between my cousin and my niece, I had them seated at different tables at my wedding.


I never understood my daughter's enmity toward her sister in law until one day I met the woman at the mall and she began to tell me all her family members' private business.


The enmity between the two litigants was obvious to everyone in the courtroom.


Despite a long, close, and tense match, the defeated player felt no enmity toward the new champion.


Having to work on the project together only increased the enmity between Ralph and Jane.


Because the two brothers are both in love with the same girl, there is a great deal of enmity between them.


A wise parent can administer discipline without the incident resulting in enmity.


After learning John was the one who stole his truck, Henry felt a great deal of enmity towards him.


If nothing is done to ease the tensions in the war-torn country, eventually the enmity between the civilians and the military will boil over into another war.


A part of healing is letting go of the enmity you feel towards people who have wronged you in the past.


Since my sister looked at my diary, I can focus on nothing but my enmity for her.


Because of the enmity between the two gangs in my neighborhood, it is not safe to venture outside at night.


Please tell me what I did that caused our friendship to change into enmity!


Even though Frank and Joanna tried to stay together for the children, the enmity between them eventually led Frank to move out of the house.


Their deep, longstanding enmity has become a part of the legend.


After being teased as a boy for wearing his older brother’s hand-me-downs, Ben had a particular enmity for thrift stores.


The soccer players are filled with enmity towards the other team because they are losing.


The prison guard noticed the enmity in the air.







No comments:

Post a Comment