Tuesday, August 18, 2015

OBSTREPEROUS Sample Sentences

My head aches for staying in a a room full of obstreperous children for an hour.




The Fifth Avenue St. are full of an obstreperous crowd protesting the government's immigration policy.




Because my nephew is obstreperous, he often gets in trouble at school.




The teenagers became obstreperous when their school team lost the football game.




When my husband drinks too many beers, he becomes obstreperous.




When my husband drinks too many beers, he becomes obstreperous.




The football fans were obstreperous throughout the championship game.




Since the defendant was obstreperous during the trial, he was kicked out of the courtroom by the judge.




The obstreperous teenagers were asked to leave the movie theater.




After winning the battle, the obstreperous troops had to be calmed down by their commanding officer.




If you see me at a dance club with my friends, you might think I am obstreperous because I like having a fun time.




When you are inside of a library, you should be quiet not obstreperous.




The obstreperous puppy whimpered all night and kept everyone awake.




The drunk was obstreperous when being arrested.




I will not tolerate any obstreperous behavior.




My obstreperous nephew refused to go to school.




The obstreperous child threw tantrums in public.




The obstreperous child threw tantrums in public.




The restaurant owner ejected the obstreperous customer.




The obstreperous children made it hard for their parents to take them any where.




He is disliked by all because of his obstreperous demeanor.












No comments:

Post a Comment